Home » Products » Water Testing Kit » Drinking Water Testing
Drinking Water Testing Kit
All forms of life depend on water. Humans require water that does not contain too
many impurities, for survival. Water fit for drinking is called potable water. Threats
to drinking water quality come from agricultural run off, industrial activities,
untreated sewage disposal and even activities around our businesses, residences,
recreational areas and transportation systems and thus pose health risks and other
problems associated with contaminated water.
Hence, the need for testing the quality of water that we drink arises. This do-it-yourself
kit can measure upto 13 different parameters.
• Compact and Mobile
• User Friendly
• Instant Results
Water is essential for the survival of all living organisms. Clean drinking water
is essential to humans and other lifeforms. Testing of drinking water quality on
a regular basis is important part for maintaining a safe and reliable source.
Regular testing of water is important to:
• identify existing problems
• ensure water is suitable for the intended use
• ensure safe drinking water
• determine the effectiveness of a treatment system
Advantages of our kit:
• Ease of use: No special training required.
• On field testing: Save time and cost for transporting samples and results to and
from the testing agency
• Get instant results.
• Has a long , stable shelf life