Soil provides the physical, chemical, and biological processes required to sustain
most terrestrial plant and animal life. Crop production and its environmental effects
depend on the quality of soil.
Soil quality determines how well the soil performs its functions.
This kit is for extension purpose only. This easy to use kit helps in providing
an index of nutrient availability or supply in the soil and the basis of fertilizer
recommendation for a given crop thereof. Unnecessary application of excess fertilizer
can be avoided.
Features of Kit:
• Compact & Portable
• Simple & User Friendly
• Tests for primary and secondary nutrients
Why test soil?
• To provide an index of nutrient availability or supply in a given soil
• To predict the probability of obtaining a profitable response to fertilizer application.
• To provide a basis for fertilizer recommendations for a given crop.
• To evaluate the fertility status of the soil and plan a nutrient management program.
Advantages of our kit:
• Ease of use: No special training required.
• On field testing: Save time and cost for transporting samples and results to and
from the testing agency
• Get instant results: Apply fertilizers accordingly
• Has a long , stable shelf life
Soil Testing Kit has been Evalauted and Certified by :
• Indian Institute of Soil Sciences (IISS, ICAR), Bhopal.